In Defence of Myself
So a shitload of people (maybe 5) people have compared me on Facebook. Finally, 24 years into my life, I have found out what my strengths are.
- Good to be stuck in handcuffs. True. I'm very calm in situations like that. I just hope people don't say that because they had to compare me with someone they have a secret crush on and being stuck in handcuffs with them would be too much because of all the feelings inside them.
- Creative. Fair enough. It takes a certain person to be a rapper, comedian, writer, underappreciated blogger type dude, evil genius chef and who knows what else I do (I don't even know half of the stuff).
- Kind. Yeah I'm heaps kind.
- Merry. Geez. I'm fat, okay. You don't have to rub it in with this "merry" shit.
So going okay so far. By it's weakness time and I fucking disagree:
- Helpful. I'm mad helpful. Ask me to do something for you, I'll help the fuck out of you.
- Cool. Yeah okay I'm a chubby ugger and a loner and I blog, but... nah this one is probably on the money. I'm a bit of a dag.
- Good dinner companion. Oh, what, is it because I'm fat you think I'll eat all of your food? Or because I don't like people I won't talk to you much. Well then you just may be right. But I am so the goods on knowing menus and wines and shit like that.